Thursday, February 7, 2019

My 1st Time

I've only been to interview for work once, and that was for customer service position (don't really remember the actual name, but usually you solve customers issue on IT problem) in HP Cyberjaya, few months after graduated from IIUM. It went pretty bad I think, not that I can't answer the question but entahla, I think I messed up when the interviewer asked me basic question like whats happening if you can't browse internet on chrome? I just thought hard answer to impress such as changing the dns and so on, and completely missed out simple answer like maybe there is no internet connection to the device, or maybe the browser is bugged. Then when the interviewer asked me  whether I like the position or not, the simple answer should be yes right. but my answer? i don't really remember but something like if possible I'd want to apply for another position, software developer i said. haha. funny.

in 2016 kot.
my first official job interview in a nutshell, forever will be remembered.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...