Friday, February 8, 2019

Blackpink in Justice League

I've just watched Justice League last night. Quite shocked to suddenly hear kpop song playing in a Hollywood movie. What is it that makes blackpink so special, people are waiting for every comeback that they'd make.  I wonder. they dont even have lots of songs, but every one of them is popular. I'm not really into kpop nowadays*, but yea i do listen to some of the songs. For blackpink, my favorite (or maybe the only one i have) would be 'stay'.

*going back to 2012, when i was in CFSIIUM, Afiq, my childhood friend/roommate there introduced to me the world of k-variety/drama/kpop. My first show was obviously 'running man', and 'Full House' was my 1st drama. Following that, i was hooked to k-world but honestly, I like k-variety the best. I watched other shows like rm, family outing, return of superman, and 2 days 1 night. these varieties have like hundreds of episodes, so its better to get to know how much time you'll waste for them before you start, haha.



Today, only two of those varieties that i'm still following, 2 days 1 night and running man. But, if i have to pick either one I'll definitely go for 2d1n. :D And I've long let go korean dramas from my to watch list. Why? because there are lots of other dramas better than korean drama. What is it? hehe I'll expose on the other post.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...