Monday, February 4, 2019

Ez money for snacks :D

Have you guys ever made money by answering survey? I've claimed around RM200 through globaltestmarket.com tho. (timespan=2years, around 4months active)

Finally I've found what I'll do after waking up every morning. Since my brain and body needs time to warm up, I'll start by answering simple survey. at least i'm getting something out of it right. Instead of just scrolling through social media looking for funny videos, I can actually loot some money for snacks. Even though my thesis is not finished yet, haha.

seriously delicious. Must try.


its been 2 weeks already if im not mistaken, to not sleep after subuh. So far so good, even during weekend i still managed to stay awake, it is just that i dont write on holiday. straight to the gaming session in the morning. :D

Today will be another long day, I've just received a reply from the finance in my department, my paper supposed to be published in a journal was denied because the budget allocation for publication is already finished. So, I'll have to find other grant to publish my paper. Man, how hard it is to publish  in a journal, even when the paper is accepted, another problem arises. May Allah ease.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...