Friday, January 25, 2019

Arubaito is going to hold me from working

Today marks the first week of staying up after subuh. Wew, I think I surely need to find a job la, to push me to get ready early.
But how do i run my 1 hour business?

Ok, to make it simple, I'll share how does my part time job works.
1. The concept is similar to dropship, I dont hold the stock but its ready at the supplier.
2. The supplier opens at 10 am to 6 pm daily.
3. As you may have seen I've uploaded all the items that can be sold through the supplier on shopee.
4. So, I just wait for orders to come in, sometimes reply to question through chat and boost views.
5. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday I will print out the shipping form, get to the supplier to purchase the items ordered, pack the parcels and lastly drop the parcels at the nearest poslaju office.
6. And it usually take around an hour to two to comolete the whole process.
7. The most important factor contributing to success in your business in shopee, I've stated it already on the previous post. But let me emphasize it once again.
8. Make sure the products that you want to sell are cheap, high demand and can be sold at around double the capital.
9. Good Luck!

done packing n its time to drop!!

The only drawback of this part time job that will be a problem to me is the fact that the supplier is only open during office hours. So what if I've finally got a full time job. Can I still have an hour or two to run the アルバイト?
Haha, maybe i need to try looking for night shift job

* アルバイト (pronounced ARUBAITO) is part time job in japanese katakana. There are 3 different type of letters in Japanese languange; Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji. I'll talk about this on my next post.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...