Monday, January 28, 2019

Non stop ranting.

Ok. a little change to the plan. I will not post on weekend, not that I'll sleep but I dont feel like doing it on a holiday. Instead, I'll just use the time to refresh with a jog or anything else.

Nenek and Amir jogging too 


Well, changes that had really occured to me those last week was that I feel sleepy very early at night. Usually, I sleep at 1am but last week, at 11pm I've already started to doze off.

It is actually good for me to sleep early I think. So that I can actually have a proper sleeping time. But for now, the only thing lacking is my bed. I'm sleeping on a 'kerusi malas'. Why? because my house is packed with people. Every bed is occupied and I dont really have my own :O

But, yeah tonight I'll get a bed so it's ok. I've endured two weeks of sleeping whilst sitting. A bed will finally be abandoned today since a family member is leaving to have a 6 months of exchange program in Turkey.

haha.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...