Wednesday, January 23, 2019

When was the last time you read a book?

As far as I remember, the last book that I've read is 'Rich Dad Poor Dad' by Robert Kiyosaki and that was maybe around two years ago..
What I can say is writing is now such a freaking burden on my mind. But I have to do this, since this is the best way for me to upgrade myself, to keep using my head instead of dozing off around the morning.

I've stated in the previous post that during past two years, I've not done anything much and by having a lot of free time, I usually used them on playing games and watching dramas and shows. But I'm sure most of the games are typical (Dota 2, CS:GO, GTA V) but not those videos.

Generally speaking, most Malaysians tend to watch English and Korean dramas/shows right?

I'm hooked by Japanese Dramas/ Shows. y? simple answer would be fast paced, kawaii and ultra extra exaggerated humor.

Long answer will be on the next post. Need to go out now; jogging time.

永野芽郁 カワイイ!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...