Monday, February 11, 2019

Tskkk, such a waste.

It's been two years already, pursuing master. The hardest part, fabrication of those tiny device component. And by tiny I mean in nanometer scale, even smaller than a single hair. Usually, to fabricate this small thingy, we need to pattern it first in a software before print the design out on the substrate itself. The pattern is called mask as it will be directly or on top of the substrate during lithography process. The best thing about designing the pattern is that the machine which supposed to be able to print the mask in IMEN has been out of order for the whole two years now. And everytime I need to design other pattern on the substrate, I'll have to go to a printing shop in Balakong just to have it printed out. As far as I remember, I've wasted my time there at least 10 times. IMEN y u do tisss??

A simple pattern on the substrate


Today I'm going there again. Anyone cares to join? Meh nk blanja K-fry.haha

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...